Research field

“An increasing number of studies are showing problems with GMOs and their associated pesticides, such as Roundup. There is evidence that Roundup, even at the low levels permitted in food and drinking water, could lead to serious effects on health over time, such as liver and kidney toxicity. Based on this evidence, it appears that the levels of exposure currently held as safe by regulators around the world are questionable.” -Michael Antoniou
read the article…

*Did you catch that? “GMOs and their associated pesticides, such as Roundup.” . That’s right! You are eating pesticides so the industry doesn’t have to spend as much on ‘Organic Farming’.  You wouldn’t be okay with adding a drop of pesticides in your water each day, why ARE you okay eating it with every meal?